Home Brew
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Home Brew
damn straight

No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
35 at work today and welding all day, dry as a fuck without 4play ! Thank god for beer on tap in the shed !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Home Brew
Speaking of thats some good head!
Whats in the brew? Whats your favorite one?
Out of interest is anyone doing all grain brewing at home?
Whats in the brew? Whats your favorite one?
Out of interest is anyone doing all grain brewing at home?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Home Brew
Nice
but isnt the shed 'hot as fuck'....
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Home Brew
It's just a coopers extract cerveza, that's all I make. I've never had anyone knock back a 2nd and there normaly barging me out the way to get to the tap lol and no big G it's not hot in the shed with beer on tap, too hot to work in there yes but it just makes me thirsty and keep my fluids up !
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Home Brew
hahahah nice way to end a hot day!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Home Brew
all the neighbors near my workshop are getting together for this, I can't wait
Gonna be a big piss up...


According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Home Brew
Hmmmm, food that tastes like dirt. Give me a BBQ any day 
Guess you gotta try it once at least.
Guess you gotta try it once at least.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Home Brew
You're doing it wrong....food that tastes like dirt
Aren't you in Kiwi land?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Home Brew
I am or I would be considering going to your tuning event.
Try it and tell me what you think. I wouldn't pay to it eat!
edit: Oops, I forget we now live in the PC world.......
Please enjoy the natural tasting food...... (by natural I mean dirt
)
Try it and tell me what you think. I wouldn't pay to it eat!
edit: Oops, I forget we now live in the PC world.......
Please enjoy the natural tasting food...... (by natural I mean dirt