Wanted
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Wanted
Does anyone have any VT holden V8 pushrods to suit the roller cam laying around they can spare ? Cheers
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
Why? did you bend some?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
Yeah, long story short I need 2 ( straight )
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
is this on the HQ ?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
Yeah, might bump into u at crow cams tomorow lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
lol, probably not. my adjustable rods been at the post office for 2 days but couldn't get them coz of work. So will only be making the measurements tomorrow and call into them on Monday or even do it over the phone.
How did you bend them, miss-shifted?
How did you bend them, miss-shifted?
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
Stripped thread on roller rocker, adjusted rockers last night to make sure all ship shape for dyno day and couldn't get lock but done up. Took it in to work today and heli-coiled it and was putting it back together in the dark tonight and it must not have seated properly or somthing and I cranked it over just one time to get tdc on #1 and that's when they bent ! Wish it was from an 8500 shift but unfortunately motor wasn't even running FFS ! I shouldn't have touched it lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
lol, shit happens
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
That's what u get for doing things in the dark and in a rush, wanted to fire it up befor the kids were asleep otherwise I'd never get my young bloke back to sleep if he thinks I'm taking the car out without him
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Wanted
A mate has a bucket full of holden V8 push rods. And I know there's some VT one's in it.
Give me the measurements and we can dig them out.
Give me the measurements and we can dig them out.