Wanted
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
Your a legend mate, according to crow cams website the VT ones are 8.10" long and std 253-308 early ones are 8.70" so there's quite a difference in length and should be easy to pick
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Wanted
No worries will have a dig. When's the dyno day?
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Wanted
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Wanted
Oh that one that's good hopefully yu going by then. I thought it might of been this weekend.
Are you in Baccus Marsh HQ355? Im a shortish drive from there.
Are you in Baccus Marsh HQ355? Im a shortish drive from there.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
he's in Essendon
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Wanted
Im 3.5 hour's from there bugger driving that for them. I'll report back tonight if we find them.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
Where are you Dylan?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Wanted
Warrnambool
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted
Ah ok.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Wanted
Picked up new genuine pushrods today from Preston motors, can't believe they were still in stock, cost a whopping $2:60 each ( got a few spare just in case now ) big thanks to Dylan for his offer of assistance and the Q is ready to hit the dyno on Saturday now ! Il give it a flogging like a red headed step child on the way to make sure all is good