Wanted

For non EFI mechanical discussion
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Wanted

Post by HQ355 »

Your a legend mate, according to crow cams website the VT ones are 8.10" long and std 253-308 early ones are 8.70" so there's quite a difference in length and should be easy to pick
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wanted

Post by Dylan »

No worries will have a dig. When's the dyno day?
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Wanted

Post by Gareth »

According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wanted

Post by Dylan »

Oh that one that's good hopefully yu going by then. I thought it might of been this weekend.
Are you in Baccus Marsh HQ355? Im a shortish drive from there.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted

Post by vlad01 »

he's in Essendon
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wanted

Post by Dylan »

Im 3.5 hour's from there bugger driving that for them. I'll report back tonight if we find them.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted

Post by vlad01 »

Where are you Dylan?
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Wanted

Post by Dylan »

Warrnambool
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted

Post by vlad01 »

Ah ok.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Wanted

Post by HQ355 »

Picked up new genuine pushrods today from Preston motors, can't believe they were still in stock, cost a whopping $2:60 each ( got a few spare just in case now ) big thanks to Dylan for his offer of assistance and the Q is ready to hit the dyno on Saturday now ! Il give it a flogging like a red headed step child on the way to make sure all is good