might give it another go with my iphone 5 on the next orbit, its camera is decades better.
Its pretty hard to miss as its so bright and moves at quite a pace.
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Reckon you could give us all a heads up on that? Id love to see it.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Gee it gets around over the USA already?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Yep, typical low earth orbit is only 90min.Dylan wrote:Gee it gets around over the USA already?
27,000km/h is a pretty slow pace for space though.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
How many laps around earth in 24 hour's?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
16 at a rough calc.Dylan wrote:How many laps around earth in 24 hour's?
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
That's unreal
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
HSV stroker tune, injector settings blue tops, second stage cranking fuel and injector rate. I was surprised when I looked up the injector info on The1's memcal id tool it says that the stroker's ran a 3.3bar fuel reg.
VN Group A, injector settings cream tops, second stage cranking fuel (remembering it's a factory modified motor) and injector rate.
I was also surprised to read that VN Group A ran a 2.5bar fuel reg.
With BLUE tops on a 304 stroke (or 308 whatever mood you're in to call them) I run 0.13 injector rate and haven't run out of room even on heavily worked motors. But it does get you to 98%.
There's a formula to multiply the VE and divide the injector rate if you do run out of VE, Its on here somewhere I had VL400 quote it in a thread of mine once.
Top screen shot is the BAYA and it's the VN Group A tune. Second is the BMZN and it's the VS Stroker tune.
VN Group A, injector settings cream tops, second stage cranking fuel (remembering it's a factory modified motor) and injector rate.
I was also surprised to read that VN Group A ran a 2.5bar fuel reg.
With BLUE tops on a 304 stroke (or 308 whatever mood you're in to call them) I run 0.13 injector rate and haven't run out of room even on heavily worked motors. But it does get you to 98%.
There's a formula to multiply the VE and divide the injector rate if you do run out of VE, Its on here somewhere I had VL400 quote it in a thread of mine once.
Top screen shot is the BAYA and it's the VN Group A tune. Second is the BMZN and it's the VS Stroker tune.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Vlad's rides thread
There are some variations, like ive found with VS V6 some did actually come from the factory with 3.5bar reg, same tune settings. Others had 3.0bar.