Gregs Fleet
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
yes. i am superb at putting stuff away safely where i can never find it again
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: GregsVN
yeah me too, but thankfully when the missus asks for stuff and makes the comment my shed is so messy and how can I find anything, I manage to go straight to what she needs 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
As long as its unorgansied and messy I can find anything quickly. If its neatly stored away in plastic boxes stacked in neat order on the shelf, takes me months sometimes to find the part I was looking for and since bought another.
Thing is, men dont work well using womens organisation logic lol.
Thing is, men dont work well using womens organisation logic lol.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: GregsVN
hahahah our brains have boxes, everything is in its own box and they cannot touch each other!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0[/youtube]
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: GregsVN
Holden202T wrote:hahahah our brains have boxes, everything is in its own box and they cannot touch each other!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0[/youtube]
Very true!
-
monaro308
- Posts: 343
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
- cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV
Re: GregsVN
I'm the same with putting stuff away that I can never find.
My best asset is if I use something and then l leave it on the floor or on the bench for weeks,i'll finally give in and put it where it belongs.
Then without a lie I'll need that tool in the next couple of hours
My best asset is if I use something and then l leave it on the floor or on the bench for weeks,i'll finally give in and put it where it belongs.
Then without a lie I'll need that tool in the next couple of hours
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: GregsVN
I gave up putting shit away years ago, theres just a path to the drivers door of the HQ and it then continues to the beer tap lol
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: GregsVN
hahahaha I can soooo relateHQ355 wrote:I gave up putting shit away years ago, theres just a path to the drivers door of the HQ and it then continues to the beer tap lol
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
so much lol.
had a win today. the VX electric aerial has not worked since i got it.
pulled the inside apart only to find the plug is in the guard area.
took the wheel off and the inner skin to find it had been unplugged
cleaned aerial with wd40, plugged aerial back in, works perfect. so much win.
had a win today. the VX electric aerial has not worked since i got it.
pulled the inside apart only to find the plug is in the guard area.
took the wheel off and the inner skin to find it had been unplugged
cleaned aerial with wd40, plugged aerial back in, works perfect. so much win.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: GregsVN
progress. well testing progress. big shout out to VL400 - thanks buddy

works like a treat. will re-case it and put it all together.

works like a treat. will re-case it and put it all together.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.