Gregs Fleet

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

yes. i am superb at putting stuff away safely where i can never find it again
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: GregsVN

Post by Holden202T »

yeah me too, but thankfully when the missus asks for stuff and makes the comment my shed is so messy and how can I find anything, I manage to go straight to what she needs :punk:
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

As long as its unorgansied and messy I can find anything quickly. If its neatly stored away in plastic boxes stacked in neat order on the shelf, takes me months sometimes to find the part I was looking for and since bought another.

Thing is, men dont work well using womens organisation logic lol.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: GregsVN

Post by Holden202T »

hahahah our brains have boxes, everything is in its own box and they cannot touch each other!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0[/youtube]
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: GregsVN

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:hahahah our brains have boxes, everything is in its own box and they cannot touch each other!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JPnJSmDs0[/youtube]

Very true!
monaro308
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: GregsVN

Post by monaro308 »

I'm the same with putting stuff away that I can never find.
My best asset is if I use something and then l leave it on the floor or on the bench for weeks,i'll finally give in and put it where it belongs.
Then without a lie I'll need that tool in the next couple of hours
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: GregsVN

Post by HQ355 »

I gave up putting shit away years ago, theres just a path to the drivers door of the HQ and it then continues to the beer tap lol
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: GregsVN

Post by Holden202T »

HQ355 wrote:I gave up putting shit away years ago, theres just a path to the drivers door of the HQ and it then continues to the beer tap lol
hahahaha I can soooo relate :)
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

so much lol.
had a win today. the VX electric aerial has not worked since i got it.
pulled the inside apart only to find the plug is in the guard area.
took the wheel off and the inner skin to find it had been unplugged
cleaned aerial with wd40, plugged aerial back in, works perfect. so much win.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: GregsVN

Post by psyolent »

progress. well testing progress. big shout out to VL400 - thanks buddy
Image
works like a treat. will re-case it and put it all together.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.