Vlad's rides thread

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.

Thats nuts!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by Dylan »

You'd get one of the cheaper group a's for 40k. Well last time I looked anyway.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

Yeah expensive as shit for something clearly not worth that much.


on another subject I downloaded this that was linked up on another forum and looks pretty useful. Its a car acceleration simulator and very detailed on at that.

I already added my car in there for fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.

Thats nuts!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
Ooooops , nearly hit buy it now lol
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by immortality »

vlad01 wrote:look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.

Thats nuts!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
Damn.

To much history there.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

Would love to have it just for the manifold, so I can chop it and fit it on a V6.

Haha, that'll make some people bleed lol
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by immortality »

Damn right, that is a lot more than a standard 304 engine. It would go hard with a decent cam upgrade.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by Dylan »

I'd love to tune a group a looks like they held back a bit to me on that side of it.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:Would love to have it just for the manifold, so I can chop it and fit it on a V6.

Haha, that'll make some people bleed lol
If I caught u doing that you'd be the one bleeding ! Lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Vlad's rides thread

Post by vlad01 »

But you said you are perfectly happy with bananas :D