look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.
Thats nuts!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
Vlad's rides thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
You'd get one of the cheaper group a's for 40k. Well last time I looked anyway.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Yeah expensive as shit for something clearly not worth that much.
on another subject I downloaded this that was linked up on another forum and looks pretty useful. Its a car acceleration simulator and very detailed on at that.
I already added my car in there for fun.
on another subject I downloaded this that was linked up on another forum and looks pretty useful. Its a car acceleration simulator and very detailed on at that.
I already added my car in there for fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Ooooops , nearly hit buy it now lolvlad01 wrote:look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.
Thats nuts!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Damn.vlad01 wrote:look what I found. My good old mate in Seaford who get stuff out of Holden dandenong parts factory that has been in storage.
Thats nuts!
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-HSV- ... Sw8-tWZ9FK
To much history there.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Would love to have it just for the manifold, so I can chop it and fit it on a V6.
Haha, that'll make some people bleed lol
Haha, that'll make some people bleed lol
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Damn right, that is a lot more than a standard 304 engine. It would go hard with a decent cam upgrade.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I'd love to tune a group a looks like they held back a bit to me on that side of it.
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
If I caught u doing that you'd be the one bleeding ! Lolvlad01 wrote:Would love to have it just for the manifold, so I can chop it and fit it on a V6.
Haha, that'll make some people bleed lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
But you said you are perfectly happy with bananas 