OSE 11P V104
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: OSE 11P V104
I would replace the TPS, it should go from 0 to 100 in just under 90 degrees (at zero/closed the butterfly still has a little angle), if you can't get the range right its never going to work.
-
buzzard
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Re: OSE 11P V104
Is it possible to run 4 cylinder with $11P?
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
Re: OSE 11P V104
My First time with the custom 11P but have used 12 and A6 not sweat. The car has a check engine light when I put the Memcal back with the new bin burned to it. It reads back and verifies OK. Soon as I put the NVRAM in no engine light and all is well. Anyone had a similar issue? The MEMCAL was a BPYS $58c but I wan't aware of any hardware changes and there are no faults logged or drive ability issues when using the NVRAM.
Cheers
Cheers
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: OSE 11P V104
what is the error code it gives you ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
Re: OSE 11P V104
There are no codes as my Snap on scan tool won't communicate when the stock Memcal is in with the new tuned bin. When the NVRAM is fitted and connected there are no codes and the car is fine, ive dyno tuned it and all was good. The problem is only with the stock Memcal with the modified Binary file written back to it.
I also put the stock tune back onto the memcal to eliminate that as a fault. It ran fine with no engine light.
Ive attached the tuned file, its just a stock car with exhaust and 98.
I also put the stock tune back onto the memcal to eliminate that as a fault. It ran fine with no engine light.
Ive attached the tuned file, its just a stock car with exhaust and 98.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: OSE 11P V104
if your scantool doesnt communciate, it means the code isnt running. how are you pulling the bin off the nvram to burn to the memcal? you cannot just use the bin file you download through the OSE plugin emulation, as it is an incomplete bin file that doesnt contain code. (for speed sake while tuning it only downloads the first 7kb of the bin, if you look in a hex editor, the rest of it will be empty)
try pulling the bin file off the nvram using a 'get bin' from the OSE flashtool?
try pulling the bin file off the nvram using a 'get bin' from the OSE flashtool?
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
Re: OSE 11P V104
I have an eprom eraser lamp and i use a Pocket programmer 3 to write the modified bin to the stock memcal. The Bin is the tuned Bin saved in tunerpro once tuned. I have done lots of memcal based tuning with both Kalmaker and Tunercat for 15 years or so. It behaves 100% like a memcal fault. I deleted the memcal again as was going to try a stock $11 file but I'm assuming the car won't start due to the different Vats requirement. I have set the anti theft flags to VS in the tune as the vehicle is a VS ute. It's like like a checksum problem or memcal code fault, car is in limp, runs poor and no data to a regular scan tool.Jayme wrote:if your scantool doesnt communciate, it means the code isnt running. how are you pulling the bin off the nvram to burn to the memcal? you cannot just use the bin file you download through the OSE plugin emulation, as it is an incomplete bin file that doesnt contain code. (for speed sake while tuning it only downloads the first 7kb of the bin, if you look in a hex editor, the rest of it will be empty)
try pulling the bin file off the nvram using a 'get bin' from the OSE flashtool?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: OSE 11P V104
read what Jayme said, you need to get the complete bin file from the nvram using the ose flashtool, then burn this to the memcal and it should work.
the bin file you posted above is just the calibration area, with lots of zeroes before and after it.
the bin file you posted above is just the calibration area, with lots of zeroes before and after it.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
Re: OSE 11P V104
Ok cool I misunderstood. I never had this issue with either the 12P or A6 custom files in the past. So the Tunerpro RT bin file that it saves is not the complete file? I didn't know that. I will try what you have suggested.Holden202T wrote:read what Jayme said, you need to get the complete bin file from the nvram using the ose flashtool, then burn this to the memcal and it should work.
the bin file you posted above is just the calibration area, with lots of zeroes before and after it.
Thanks
-
4wheelinls1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 am
- cars: X6t
Re: OSE 11P V104
Thanks Guys problem solved.4wheelinls1 wrote:Ok cool I misunderstood. I never had this issue with either the 12P or A6 custom files in the past. So the Tunerpro RT bin file that it saves is not the complete file? I didn't know that. I will try what you have suggested.Holden202T wrote:read what Jayme said, you need to get the complete bin file from the nvram using the ose flashtool, then burn this to the memcal and it should work.
the bin file you posted above is just the calibration area, with lots of zeroes before and after it.
Thanks