How to loose 200kgs?....
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
page 11 of the $11P manual has your answers!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
what manual?
I've been looking all morning for it lol
I've been looking all morning for it lol
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3798
the pdf is inside the 11P zip file.
the pdf is inside the 11P zip file.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
well there you go. thanks for that.
there's ya problem. 1k pull up explains everything.
there's ya problem. 1k pull up explains everything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Biggvl wrote:consider it gone....
I noticed 11P doesn't have a calcVE histogram but I downloaded the VE calculator spread sheet. Looks pretty straight forward to use.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
i just had a look and there is calculated ve in the 1bar $11P adx ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Holden202T wrote:i just had a look and there is calculated ve in the 1bar $11P adx ?
I looked last time and I couldn't see it, maybe I had square eyes after all the auto stuff I was turning off?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
there might not be a histogram setup for it but the calc ve value is definately defined.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Try this one I just knocked up.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.