How to loose 200kgs?....

User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Holden202T »

page 11 of the $11P manual has your answers!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

what manual?

I've been looking all morning for it lol
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Jayme »

http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3798
the pdf is inside the 11P zip file.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

well there you go. thanks for that.


there's ya problem. 1k pull up explains everything.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Gareth »

consider it gone....
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:consider it gone....
:thumbup:

I noticed 11P doesn't have a calcVE histogram but I downloaded the VE calculator spread sheet. Looks pretty straight forward to use.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Holden202T »

i just had a look and there is calculated ve in the 1bar $11P adx ?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:i just had a look and there is calculated ve in the 1bar $11P adx ?

I looked last time and I couldn't see it, maybe I had square eyes after all the auto stuff I was turning off?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Holden202T »

there might not be a histogram setup for it but the calc ve value is definately defined.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Jayme »

Try this one I just knocked up.
OSE_$11P V104 1Bar_CalcVE.adx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.