How to loose 200kgs?....
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
I just need to alter it for E85 WB range.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
That resistor just met some side cutters
Will test results and report back once fuel rail is back in
Will test results and report back once fuel rail is back in
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
lol I musta done it the hard way with the iron 
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Have you ran it with an auto trans since? I know that will sound stupid.Jayme wrote:lol I musta done it the hard way with the iron
Just I heard from a bloke who done it experience some shift issues afterwards.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yeah in a turbo v6 drag car tho. But it shifted fine on the strip at full throttle
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Dylan wrote:Have you ran it with an auto trans since? I know that will sound stupid.Jayme wrote:lol I musta done it the hard way with the iron
Just I heard from a bloke who done it experience some shift issues afterwards.
Its always been manual.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
This is how dyno day went lol.
There was chunks of rubber everywhere, as far as across the workshop. The tyre went in an instant. I thought we came off the dyno it was that violent.




End of the day we had some good success after a lot of dramas with getting WBs to work.
So how it runs on e85 and uses the ford injectors off my engine.
There was chunks of rubber everywhere, as far as across the workshop. The tyre went in an instant. I thought we came off the dyno it was that violent.




End of the day we had some good success after a lot of dramas with getting WBs to work.
So how it runs on e85 and uses the ford injectors off my engine.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yeah, it was more like a detonation than a blow out 
Got some promising results, few bugs to sort, thanks again vlad for all your hard work
Got some promising results, few bugs to sort, thanks again vlad for all your hard work
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Lucky !! I was watching dyno disasters on YouTube yesterday, it can turn to shit quick ! Good to hear you got some results 