as you can see there were some specifics, high enough to fit complete motors under, and long enough to fit a holden 6 head
The man cave.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: The man cave.
There was never going to be a chance of a mezzanine in my humble suburban shed, so i settled for useful storage space 
as you can see there were some specifics, high enough to fit complete motors under, and long enough to fit a holden 6 head
as you can see there were some specifics, high enough to fit complete motors under, and long enough to fit a holden 6 head
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: The man cave.
I built the big one, the yellow one is an existing one I stripped to bare metal and repainted the same colour as it was. It has the metal panels but when I took that pic it wasn't done yet.
Looked a lot better off than being buried 50mm deep into the dirt floor lol.
Looked a lot better off than being buried 50mm deep into the dirt floor lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: The man cave.
Both those setups are nice and substantial, vlad's and holden202t's. Only thing I would do different is multiple units under 3 m, just so I can move them around. All my workbenches I have are made from off cuts and the shipping crates that our machines at work come in.
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: The man cave.
Here are some photos of the work benches I made.
And the shelving units I scored from work a few years back. I have another bank of two units also.
Please excuse the mess. I have a few balls in the air at the moment.
And the shelving units I scored from work a few years back. I have another bank of two units also.
Please excuse the mess. I have a few balls in the air at the moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: The man cave.
Yes sir.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
TdracerTd
- Posts: 488
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:39 pm
- cars: Td Gemini coupe (race car WIP)
Holden VE SS ute (tow car/daily)
Vp commodore V6 (race car, s/c, e85, intercooled)
Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (mrs car, family bus)
My12 subaru STi (Weekend warrior/Toy)
1972 LJ torana GTR (my Dad's car)
Mitsubishi Evo IX
Re: The man cave.
Mine's not finished. Haha and it was white and green. 
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: The man cave.
Maybe we could have a show us ya shed thread. I'm nearly done building mine then need to deck out out. Both for work and pleasure. Love seeing other peoples set up's and beer taps!
If I was set up id start the thread but only got walls up and a slab at the minute.
If I was set up id start the thread but only got walls up and a slab at the minute.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic