Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
I think he has the motec twin throttle, nearly as good though
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
I think I can settle for a copy of that
-
vs ss
- Posts: 590
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
- cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1 - Location: perth wa
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Don't forget about the rocker covers for the group A.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
I'm thinking something more ambitions than a group A manifold.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Dylan has a group A manifold, ohhhh, i dont have one of them...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
but you got a 8 ITB manifold I sold ya, dont be greedy.Biggvl wrote:Dylan has a group A manifold, ohhhh, i dont have one of them...
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
I can mod std ones to suit, it's the manifold I want !vs ss wrote:Don't forget about the rocker covers for the group A.
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
What more ambitious than a group a with your own tweaks on it . Could build it with the coolant passages from the rear of the heads instead or running pipes and fittings make it two piece upper and lower manifolds with insulators in the runners changeable trumpets what ever you can think off really
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
something like this but for V6


-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB
Didn't some one make something like that for the v6 s awhile ago?