Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

For non EFI mechanical discussion
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by HQ355 »

I think he has the motec twin throttle, nearly as good though
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by Dazza92VP »

I think I can settle for a copy of that
vs ss
Posts: 590
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am
cars: hsv enhanced vs ss
vt xu6
fb holden
toyota landcruiser
vt ss s1
Location: perth wa

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vs ss »

Don't forget about the rocker covers for the group A.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vlad01 »

I'm thinking something more ambitions than a group A manifold.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by Gareth »

Dylan has a group A manifold, ohhhh, i dont have one of them...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vlad01 »

Biggvl wrote:Dylan has a group A manifold, ohhhh, i dont have one of them...
but you got a 8 ITB manifold I sold ya, dont be greedy.
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by HQ355 »

vs ss wrote:Don't forget about the rocker covers for the group A.
I can mod std ones to suit, it's the manifold I want !
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by Dazza92VP »

What more ambitious than a group a with your own tweaks on it . Could build it with the coolant passages from the rear of the heads instead or running pipes and fittings make it two piece upper and lower manifolds with insulators in the runners changeable trumpets what ever you can think off really
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by vlad01 »

something like this but for V6

Image
Dazza92VP
Posts: 608
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
Location: Perth

Re: Fins on back of Valve & Fins pre TB

Post by Dazza92VP »

Didn't some one make something like that for the v6 s awhile ago?