It was, but I only took a quick glance at the numbers, it was in the 300's.
Yes, using it as a stand alone logger, the L67's never had a map sensor unfortunately.
Yes, using the analog inputs on the logger, Aux 1 - WB O2, Aux 2 - fuel pressure, Aux 3 - MAP sensor.
ALDL Logger V2
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
on the 808 256 = 5v. on the logger 1024 = 5v, so you can get a rough calc.
808 calc = X * 1.1768 + 11.0
logger calc = X * 1.1768 / 4 + 11.0
or X * 0.2942 + 11.0
300 * 0.2942 + 11 = 99.26 looks good for a 3 bar map sensor.
808 calc = X * 1.1768 + 11.0
logger calc = X * 1.1768 / 4 + 11.0
or X * 0.2942 + 11.0
300 * 0.2942 + 11 = 99.26 looks good for a 3 bar map sensor.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Cheers, will give it a try tonight.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ALDL Logger V2
Got out this morning and took it for a spin.
Max of 179kpa which I think equated to about 11.5psi ? Scaling might be off a bit but it's definitely working
edit: Atmo is showing as 106.6kpa so I guess that needs to read about 100 ?
Max of 179kpa which I think equated to about 11.5psi ? Scaling might be off a bit but it's definitely working
edit: Atmo is showing as 106.6kpa so I guess that needs to read about 100 ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDL Logger V2
pretty close still!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ALDL Logger V2
This is a problem I get, 95% of the time it reads 106 baro when its actually lower.immortality wrote:Got out this morning and took it for a spin.
Max of 179kpa which I think equated to about 11.5psi ? Scaling might be off a bit but it's definitely working
edit: Atmo is showing as 106.6kpa so I guess that needs to read about 100 ?
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: ALDL Logger V2
I find it depends on which Map sensors you are buying. The more expensive ones I buy from the US (GM) seem closer to Baro. I have had customers who have bought their own on ebay for $30 and they are total rubbish.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: ALDL Logger V2
We can fix it with equation ☺
This sensor wasn't exactly cheap.
This sensor wasn't exactly cheap.
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: ALDL Logger V2
About 10 -15 years ago a 3 Bar sensor was close to $300, 2 Bar about $260. With our dollar the way it is, I am going to have pay well over a $100 AUS for a 3 Bar sensor and that's without a socket and terminals.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: ALDL Logger V2
kojab wrote:I find it depends on which Map sensors you are buying. The more expensive ones I buy from the US (GM) seem closer to Baro. I have had customers who have bought their own on ebay for $30 and they are total rubbish.
No I found it to be either a problem in the adx or 12p itself as the baro is nearly always stuck at 106kpa despite the map showing 95kpa when the engine is off for example.