Hello !
I own an Opel Astra G , 2001 , Z16SE engine , Delco Multec (I think HSFI 2.1) ECU . I am not able to find the spark advance and injection timing maps . Please , can you help me ?
(The EGR is off allready )
Thank you !
Z16SE engine maps
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Z16SE engine maps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Z16SE engine maps
Can you post an uncompressed copy of your bin file please. Also the rom number.
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
It looks I am not allowed to upload the uncompressed file : "The extension is not allowed." Tell me please , what the "rom number" is ?
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Z16SE engine maps
What file extension? Happy to add what we need.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
I guess my file doesn't have an extension . It is the flash memory from the ECU . I renamed the file , I added " *.hex " . But still I can't upload it .
I received this message : "The extension hex is not allowed".
Is there a problem if I uploaded it compressed ?
I received this message : "The extension hex is not allowed".
Is there a problem if I uploaded it compressed ?
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Z16SE engine maps
I can't read it. Maybe someone else can help.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Z16SE engine maps
rar.... as in winrar. one of the most commonly used compression besides zip.
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Z16SE engine maps
hex is now an allowed extension, although mostly ese .bin for raw binary content.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Z16SE engine maps
I did decompress the file but I cannot read it.
-
marius popescu
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
- cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001 - Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
- Location: Sibiu , Romania
Re: Z16SE engine maps
I use Winols , I open the file using drag&drop .
I will upload again from another PC .
I will upload again from another PC .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.