Z16SE engine maps

European GM ECUs and PCMs
marius popescu
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001
Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
Location: Sibiu , Romania

Z16SE engine maps

Post by marius popescu »

Hello !
I own an Opel Astra G , 2001 , Z16SE engine , Delco Multec (I think HSFI 2.1) ECU . I am not able to find the spark advance and injection timing maps . Please , can you help me ?
(The EGR is off allready )
Thank you !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by Charlescrown »

Can you post an uncompressed copy of your bin file please. Also the rom number.
marius popescu
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001
Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
Location: Sibiu , Romania

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by marius popescu »

It looks I am not allowed to upload the uncompressed file : "The extension is not allowed." Tell me please , what the "rom number" is ?
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by antus »

What file extension? Happy to add what we need.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
marius popescu
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001
Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
Location: Sibiu , Romania

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by marius popescu »

I guess my file doesn't have an extension . It is the flash memory from the ECU . I renamed the file , I added " *.hex " . But still I can't upload it .
I received this message : "The extension hex is not allowed".
Is there a problem if I uploaded it compressed ?
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by Charlescrown »

I can't read it. Maybe someone else can help.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by Jayme »

rar.... as in winrar. one of the most commonly used compression besides zip.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by antus »

hex is now an allowed extension, although mostly ese .bin for raw binary content.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by Charlescrown »

I did decompress the file but I cannot read it.
marius popescu
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:19 am
cars: Opel Astra G
Z16SE
2001
Yahoo Messenger: marius_pmn86
Location: Sibiu , Romania

Re: Z16SE engine maps

Post by marius popescu »

I use Winols , I open the file using drag&drop .
I will upload again from another PC .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.