How deep are the pockets of this guy?

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by vlad01 »

Charlescrown wrote:How come I cant see any link?
I had this problem for months and for the life of me I could not fix it and I don't know the cause and neither why it starting to work now.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Holden202T »

the issue is usually on phones and such, for some reason they don't like to display the secure content or something like that ....

i get this all the time:
non secure content.jpg
show all content then it looks like this:
secure content.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:the issue is usually on phones and such, for some reason they don't like to display the secure content or something like that ....
This was on my PC. worked fine on all other PCs except mine and the weird thing was it was only an issue on this forum and no other site.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Holden202T »

actually i think its because the address is secure

https://pcmhacking.net ..... remove the S and it seems to work.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Jayme »

right you are, if I access the site using firefox on https:// the videos disappear and you dont get any warning whatsoever. just change to http and they all appear.
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Gareth »

My phone hides videos all the time, shits me to tears..
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by vlad01 »

Maybe that what it was but I never changed anything to fix it. Will have a look is this indeed is the case.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Jayme »

can everyone try it now on https?? it may be fixed now.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?

Post by Holden202T »

yeah they come up for me now without the prompt