I had this problem for months and for the life of me I could not fix it and I don't know the cause and neither why it starting to work now.Charlescrown wrote:How come I cant see any link?
How deep are the pockets of this guy?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
the issue is usually on phones and such, for some reason they don't like to display the secure content or something like that ....
i get this all the time:
show all content then it looks like this:
i get this all the time:
show all content then it looks like this:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
This was on my PC. worked fine on all other PCs except mine and the weird thing was it was only an issue on this forum and no other site.Holden202T wrote:the issue is usually on phones and such, for some reason they don't like to display the secure content or something like that ....
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
actually i think its because the address is secure
https://pcmhacking.net ..... remove the S and it seems to work.
https://pcmhacking.net ..... remove the S and it seems to work.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
right you are, if I access the site using firefox on https:// the videos disappear and you dont get any warning whatsoever. just change to http and they all appear.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
My phone hides videos all the time, shits me to tears..
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
Maybe that what it was but I never changed anything to fix it. Will have a look is this indeed is the case.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
can everyone try it now on https?? it may be fixed now.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How deep are the pockets of this guy?
yeah they come up for me now without the prompt
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread