Vlad's rides thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Vlad's rides thread
1975, or if you go by the theory hour only as old as the woman you feel I'm a 1983 model 
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: Vlad's rides thread
69 model for me...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I believe you are as old as you feel.
In my case I'm twice my age cos I feel fucked all the time
life long barrage of health issues but thats another story for another 185 page thread
This one derailed long ago. like that tanker in Keilor area today
In my case I'm twice my age cos I feel fucked all the time
This one derailed long ago. like that tanker in Keilor area today
-
psyolent
- Posts: 1597
- Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
- cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes
Re: Vlad's rides thread
god damn what a hijack. awesome.
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington
VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Vlad's rides thread
im screwed then, my wife is 5 yrs older than meHQ355 wrote:1975, or if you go by the theory hour only as old as the woman you feel I'm a 1983 model
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Vlad's rides thread
LOL, I'm a 77 model and so is the missus.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Quick update. Picked up a NOS k-frame and left VP quarter window for $200
Saving the k-frame for the VP S.
Saving the k-frame for the VP S.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
Also got my NOS grille for the S. Learned that what I thought was a special grey primer on my grilles on the S and the red rocket is the fact the grille is made from ABS plastic instead of painted clear acrylic.
K-frame and quarter window, even has genuine GM dust. Has pre-applied seals too.
K-frame and quarter window, even has genuine GM dust. Has pre-applied seals too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
So I got new on the T5.
5th gear is stuffed and needs to be completely replaced, all syncros stuffed which I figured that was the case when driving it other than that the rest looks good.
Going to pickup the case and some bits Friday and have a look at what they are doing with it.
Cost will be about 1800-1900.
5th gear is stuffed and needs to be completely replaced, all syncros stuffed which I figured that was the case when driving it other than that the rest looks good.
Going to pickup the case and some bits Friday and have a look at what they are doing with it.
Cost will be about 1800-1900.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Vlad's rides thread
I have pulled apart my old 600K box to learn how it all works, what parts are available and which sets of gears come from what cars and part matching etc.
Watch this space coz I reckon I have completely debunked the myths on the V6 t5 uniqueness.
I reckon complete new V6 t5 can be build ground up for just several 100 $$.
Watch this space coz I reckon I have completely debunked the myths on the V6 t5 uniqueness.
I reckon complete new V6 t5 can be build ground up for just several 100 $$.