How to loose 200kgs?....

User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Gareth »

Holy shit vlad...

Next weekend we are racing at Alexandra in the 100 lap derby (thats June 11th and 12th vlad) :lol:
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

finally! So thats this weekend coming not.....next weekend haha
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by immortality »

The way Vlad is mincing his words it sounds like he needs another holiday.......
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by HQ355 »

vlad01 wrote:finally! So thats this weekend coming not.....next weekend haha
That's it, it's next weekend :) fuck it will be cold up there big "g"
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Gareth »

Yep, will probably run my heated jacket under my race suit 8-)
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

immortality wrote:The way Vlad is mincing his words it sounds like he needs another holiday.......

what confuses me is most people I know who say next weekend on the weekend mean 2 weekends after the current which is wrong and it shits me to tears.

I reckon the whole "next weekend" term should be band.

should only be allowed to use

weekend coming
weekend gone
following weekend.

I agree I need a holiday, a permanent one from my current job haha.
In my whole working life I never had the chance to take a holiday, would be nice.
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Jayme »

haha given how young you said you are.... "whole working life" isnt exactly a very long time :P
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Holden202T »

i can tell you now biggvl it will either all work out for you, or it will be one smallest thing you forgot to take!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by vlad01 »

no but holidays are deserved when you been doing the same stressful shit for over 5 years in one job and you're not physically well and you are suppose to be taking it easy.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: How to loose 200kgs?....

Post by Holden202T »

so put in for the leave, and if they knock it back, then your sick!