Next weekend we are racing at Alexandra in the 100 lap derby (thats June 11th and 12th vlad)
How to loose 200kgs?....
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Holy shit vlad...
Next weekend we are racing at Alexandra in the 100 lap derby (thats June 11th and 12th vlad)
Next weekend we are racing at Alexandra in the 100 lap derby (thats June 11th and 12th vlad)
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
finally! So thats this weekend coming not.....next weekend haha
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
The way Vlad is mincing his words it sounds like he needs another holiday.......
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
That's it, it's next weekendvlad01 wrote:finally! So thats this weekend coming not.....next weekend haha
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
Yep, will probably run my heated jacket under my race suit 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
immortality wrote:The way Vlad is mincing his words it sounds like he needs another holiday.......
what confuses me is most people I know who say next weekend on the weekend mean 2 weekends after the current which is wrong and it shits me to tears.
I reckon the whole "next weekend" term should be band.
should only be allowed to use
weekend coming
weekend gone
following weekend.
I agree I need a holiday, a permanent one from my current job haha.
In my whole working life I never had the chance to take a holiday, would be nice.
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
haha given how young you said you are.... "whole working life" isnt exactly a very long time 
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
i can tell you now biggvl it will either all work out for you, or it will be one smallest thing you forgot to take!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
no but holidays are deserved when you been doing the same stressful shit for over 5 years in one job and you're not physically well and you are suppose to be taking it easy.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: How to loose 200kgs?....
so put in for the leave, and if they knock it back, then your sick!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread