pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACST

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by MAGP »

Charlescrown wrote:Good to see the observer wearing gloves to protect from ray burn. Much faster now.
But the welder has only 1 glove
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by HQ355 »

I Mr Sheen'd the towball last night
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by Gareth »

You what?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
yoda69
Posts: 1226
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual
Location: Geelong, VIC

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by yoda69 »

HQ355 wrote:I Mr Sheen'd the towball last night
Brake discs next?
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by HQ355 »

Biggvl wrote:You what?
Pickle me grandmother didn't u watch kingswood country ?
vlt304
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by vlt304 »

Not the Kingswood I just shampooed the battery :afro:
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by HQ355 »

Your not taking the kingswood ! I just glad wrapped the aerial
User avatar
ralcool
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by ralcool »

I remembered the line directly, but I typed the magical words into google,Yup.

"Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick "

Bloody Wog.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by Holden202T »

ralcool wrote:I remembered the line directly, but I typed the magical words into google,Yup.

"Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick "

Bloody Wog.
hahaha that's the one I always remember cause my 202 has a chrome dispstick :)
User avatar
ralcool
Posts: 136
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo

Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS

Post by ralcool »

I remember the sweet little 253 4sp HZ I built, yellow with quad headlights. Wasn't mine, but for a very close friend. We had a Custom Kingswood in my Garage. Circa 2006

No bloody pics either :evil: