But the welder has only 1 gloveCharlescrown wrote:Good to see the observer wearing gloves to protect from ray burn. Much faster now.
pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACST
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
I Mr Sheen'd the towball last night
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
You what?
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
Brake discs next?HQ355 wrote:I Mr Sheen'd the towball last night
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
Pickle me grandmother didn't u watch kingswood country ?Biggvl wrote:You what?
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
Not the Kingswood I just shampooed the battery 
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
Your not taking the kingswood ! I just glad wrapped the aerial
-
ralcool
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
- cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
I remembered the line directly, but I typed the magical words into google,Yup.
"Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick "
Bloody Wog.
"Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick "
Bloody Wog.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
hahaha that's the one I always remember cause my 202 has a chrome dispstickralcool wrote:I remembered the line directly, but I typed the magical words into google,Yup.
"Your not taking the Kingswood, I just polished the dipstick "
Bloody Wog.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
ralcool
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
- cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo
Re: pcmhacking.net scheduled outage after 2016-06-29 9pm ACS
I remember the sweet little 253 4sp HZ I built, yellow with quad headlights. Wasn't mine, but for a very close friend. We had a Custom Kingswood in my Garage. Circa 2006
No bloody pics either
No bloody pics either