i personally bought a samsung tablet, but haven't used it on a car yet, but the one in that video above is my brothers, it is this one i think
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252356474816
it actually comes with an OTG cable too.
ALDLDroid Android App
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
Alot of those tablets coming out now arent there with decent specs!
I dare you to try take a picture using the camera which doesnt make everyone look like lego blocks.
Mine has the 2mp camera.. which is useless..
Other then that, it goes well!
I dare you to try take a picture using the camera which doesnt make everyone look like lego blocks.
Mine has the 2mp camera.. which is useless..
Other then that, it goes well!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
Holden202T wrote:i personally bought a samsung tablet, but haven't used it on a car yet, but the one in that video above is my brothers, it is this one i think
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/252356474816
it actually comes with an OTG cable too.
Thanks 202T
Found this one, bit cheaper with same specs, also comes with OTG cable. Fingers crossed.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122062418002 ... EBIDX%3AIT
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
finally got to test my own tablet with $11P 
ho0pefully today i'll get some more time to test realtime changes!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtN8BQyK-Oo[/youtube]
ho0pefully today i'll get some more time to test realtime changes!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtN8BQyK-Oo[/youtube]
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
My Teclast TPad X80 Plus tablet arrived a few days ago from China and as half expected found most of the instructions in Chinese. Spent most of Friday learning how to drive it and I am impressed with the quality for the price but I still can't get the ALDLDriod app to run. I know that I am the one at fault, not knowing and fully understanding the operation of these Andriod devices, and being patient and never giving up is beginning to frustrate the hell out of me. Might be that I am getting old.
At first I thought I had it going, as when I first linked the ECU (VR man with 12P) up there appeared to be values for each field and then on the next link all values have the the word "Dead" with white crosses over them. When I try to link to the ECU I get a red bar with "No response from ECU"
I will keep trying.
At first I thought I had it going, as when I first linked the ECU (VR man with 12P) up there appeared to be values for each field and then on the next link all values have the the word "Dead" with white crosses over them. When I try to link to the ECU I get a red bar with "No response from ECU"
I will keep trying.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
Try changing the echo setting in the adx ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
ralcool
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:48 pm
- cars: VK L67 T5
VQ V8 W55
Kawasaki 750turbo
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
Still waiting for my tablet.. I chose the Chuwi Hi10... But, this one time- I opened ALDLdroid once on my useless phone and saw the same thing.. I'm sure I clicked 'Reset dashboard to ADX default' under settings.
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
202 I am going to shout you a beer when I get to meet you. Such a simple change with the echo got it working. I am so relieved, was going to spend all day Sunday to get this working and now I can have the day off to take my wife out so thats two beers now I owe you.Holden202T wrote:Try changing the echo setting in the adx ?
Remember when it was the old folks teaching the young. Now with this new world it is the young teaching the old folks.
Thanks
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
hahahah no worries mate, only reason i know is because i went through the same thing the other day trying to get mine working on $11P, mine was intermittantly connecting and getting funky spikes so that led me to the echo settings from previous experience with laptop logging.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
firebug
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
- cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28 - Location: Newcastle NSW
Re: ALDLDroid Android App
Lol, this sounds so familiar...kojab wrote:202 I am going to shout you a beer blah blah etc......

"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"