Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
holden08
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
Location: kempsey nsw

Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010

Post by holden08 »

Hi does anybody have a blank chip around coffs harbour
Last edited by holden08 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by antus »

You might want to be more specific, chips aint chips...
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by immortality »

Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips lightly seasoned with chicken salt........


Sorry...
MAGP
Posts: 665
Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by MAGP »

immortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips lightly seasoned with chicken salt........


Sorry...
^^^^^ I'd like that if I could
User avatar
Jayme
Posts: 2585
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
Location: North Coast, NSW

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by Jayme »

immortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ heavily seasoned with chicken salt........


Sorry...

fixed that for you
IMA355-2
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:32 am
cars: VR SS T56 6 Speed 3.9 diff

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by IMA355-2 »

I have 2 spare memcals a from a VR v8 auto and am coming through Coffs next weekend if that's of any help
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010

Post by vlad01 »

I got 2 brand new AT27C010 45 nS OTP EPROMS extras that were sent from Swiss when I did a firmware update at work for a customer.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour

Post by vlad01 »

Jayme wrote:
immortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ heavily seasoned with chicken salt........


Sorry...

fixed that for you
I'll have a light dash of chips with my chicken salt please!
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010

Post by The1 »

ive just managed to get more in yesterday, they are 90ns SST 27SF010, $5 each if you want one plus post.