Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010
-
holden08
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:17 am
- Location: kempsey nsw
Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010
Hi does anybody have a blank chip around coffs harbour
Last edited by holden08 on Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10014
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
You might want to be more specific, chips aint chips...
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips lightly seasoned with chicken salt........
Sorry...
Sorry...
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
^^^^^ I'd like that if I couldimmortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips lightly seasoned with chicken salt........
Sorry...
-
Jayme
- Posts: 2585
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:59 pm
- Location: North Coast, NSW
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
immortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ heavily seasoned with chicken salt........
Sorry...
fixed that for you
-
IMA355-2
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:32 am
- cars: VR SS T56 6 Speed 3.9 diff
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
I have 2 spare memcals a from a VR v8 auto and am coming through Coffs next weekend if that's of any help
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010
I got 2 brand new AT27C010 45 nS OTP EPROMS extras that were sent from Swiss when I did a firmware update at work for a customer.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour
I'll have a light dash of chips with my chicken salt please!Jayme wrote:immortality wrote:Blank chips are.... bland, I prefer my chips l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶l̶y̶ heavily seasoned with chicken salt........
Sorry...
fixed that for you
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Chip needed coffs harbour 27sf010
ive just managed to get more in yesterday, they are 90ns SST 27SF010, $5 each if you want one plus post.