Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
kojab
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
Location: Sydney

Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by kojab »

Haltech’s excited their Elite 750 ecu now has o2 learn control. Delco 808 has had it for almost 30 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94pWUUH ... ubs_digest
User avatar
krusty
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
Location: Melbourne, VIC

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by krusty »

Haha so funny. Yet it doesn't have knock sensor capabilities. Need to splash out for the 1500 on that one!

The Link are much more capable of hitting the ground running feature wise I find
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by HQ355 »

Welcome to the 80's haltech lol
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by vlad01 »

Wasn't there someone recently raving about haltech being the way to go? lol, why would anyone say that I wonder?
vlt304
Posts: 226
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by vlt304 »

Haltech has its place in the market..... that place is not in my car.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by vlad01 »

I heard they are big in the scrap metal game.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by Holden202T »

so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad ;)
HQ355
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
cars: HQ Holden

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by HQ355 »

Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad ;)
I constantly tell him to get a T-56 thank you very much, hey Vlad GET A T-56 :) :)
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by vlad01 »

Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad ;)
I think you are confusing that with autos. literally had piles of them for my scarp guy.

can't argue T5 are highly prized and autos are left to the pick a part lot or scrap bin :D
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco

Post by vlad01 »

HQ355 wrote:
Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad ;)
I constantly tell him to get a T-56 thank you very much, hey Vlad GET A T-56 :) :)

nooooo :director: