Haltech’s excited their Elite 750 ecu now has o2 learn control. Delco 808 has had it for almost 30 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94pWUUH ... ubs_digest
Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
-
kojab
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am
- cars: VT V6 supercharged in a corolla
- Location: Sydney
-
krusty
- Posts: 572
- Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 am
- cars: VY Calais guzzler, Toyota Corolla almost hybrid
- Location: Melbourne, VIC
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
Haha so funny. Yet it doesn't have knock sensor capabilities. Need to splash out for the 1500 on that one!
The Link are much more capable of hitting the ground running feature wise I find
The Link are much more capable of hitting the ground running feature wise I find
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
Welcome to the 80's haltech lol
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
Wasn't there someone recently raving about haltech being the way to go? lol, why would anyone say that I wonder?
-
vlt304
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:46 am
- cars: eh premier sedan v8 vl commodore
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
Haltech has its place in the market..... that place is not in my car.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
I heard they are big in the scrap metal game.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad 
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
HQ355
- Posts: 1217
- Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm
- cars: HQ Holden
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
I constantly tell him to get a T-56 thank you very much, hey Vlad GET A T-56Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
I think you are confusing that with autos. literally had piles of them for my scarp guy.Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad
can't argue T5 are highly prized and autos are left to the pick a part lot or scrap bin
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Haltech has finally caught up to Delco
HQ355 wrote:I constantly tell him to get a T-56 thank you very much, hey Vlad GET A T-56Holden202T wrote:so are T5's but we don't rip you off about it vlad![]()
nooooo