change these for a start, on a stock box try 6psi, make 3-4 8 psi.
Force Motor - Pressure Added for 1-2 Upshift
VS-VY Enhanced Factory Bins
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
-
yoda69
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:20 am
- cars: 2004 VYII Acclaim Wagon V6 Auto LPG/Petrol
2004 VYII Berlina sedan V6 Auto
2005 VZ Monaro CV8 manual - Location: Geelong, VIC
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
Have a look at the difference between a HSV and Holden calibration to see what they did to improve shift firmness and speed. Will at least give you some ideas which tables you should be playing with.
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
I have just noticed that the VY XDF is alot more defined then the VX, How different are they? Basically If there not that different (or different at all) can i edit the tables i need in the VY XDF and reflash that back to the VX bin?The1 wrote:change these for a start, on a stock box try 6psi, make 3-4 8 psi.
Force Motor - Pressure Added for 1-2 Upshift
If not what is required to run the VY bin and therefore change the tables needed in the XDF with the VY one instead?
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
Good idea Yoda, i will also have a look and compare someyoda69 wrote:Have a look at the difference between a HSV and Holden calibration to see what they did to improve shift firmness and speed. Will at least give you some ideas which tables you should be playing with.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
they are different, which ones?
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
Force Motor - 1-2 Upshift Pressure MOD Time LimitThe1 wrote:they are different, which ones?
Force Motor - 2-3 Upshift Pressure MOD Time Limit
Force Motor - 3-4 Upshift Pressure MOD Time Limit
DFCO - Coolant < Disable
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
ill have a look and add them, the MOD time ones you shouldn't need to use, it's just the ramp changers
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
Ok thanks for that. I know the Vt v8 actually had a shift time limit that could be changed to quicken the shifts also. Unsure if the Vx has it ?The1 wrote:ill have a look and add them, the MOD time ones you shouldn't need to use, it's just the ramp changers
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
Was that in the adaptive shift tables?
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: The1's Enhanced Factory Bins
I can't remember but I think so. I will have to look at the Vt v8 xdf when I get back home.immortality wrote:Was that in the adaptive shift tables?
Basicallyi want the shifts to speed up a bit.
I'm also wanting to keep the Tcc locked up on throttle uplift. The kph tables for the Tcc don't seem to affect it to much.
I feel like I am look for a table that is something along the lines of tps vs kph vs lockup duty cycle or something?
Seems when I lift off in 3rd or 4th the revs will drop down to around 1000rpm which is below my dfco settings.
I understand that 4th can be tricky as the sprag gears arnt engaged but I'm sure if I'm locked up it shouldn't matter. I want to be locked up right until 1000 odd rpm (dfco rpm deactivates at 900 and and 140 g/cyl)