Dont know if anybody has seen this but its a fantastic tool.
It can show you diff ratio changes, shift rpm vs kph points and kph into next gear etc.
really cool
http://www.blocklayer.com/rpm-gear.aspx
RPM vs KPH shift points
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: RPM vs KPH shift points
I have an even better one. Its an entire car simulation based on a spreadsheet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
jenko
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
- cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon - Location: Pine mountain .vic
Re: RPM vs KPH shift points
fantastic vlad
-
hsv08
- Posts: 564
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
- cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜
Re: RPM vs KPH shift points
Thats a pretty intense spreadsheet!vlad01 wrote:I have an even better one. Its an entire car simulation based on a spreadsheet.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: RPM vs KPH shift points
yeah thats a really old one some guys made years and years ago, looks like it still gets updated from time to time. I dare say the first version would be up around 10 years old.