RPM vs KPH shift points

Programs / Tools / Scripts
User avatar
hsv08
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜

RPM vs KPH shift points

Post by hsv08 »

Dont know if anybody has seen this but its a fantastic tool.

It can show you diff ratio changes, shift rpm vs kph points and kph into next gear etc.
really cool

http://www.blocklayer.com/rpm-gear.aspx
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: RPM vs KPH shift points

Post by vlad01 »

I have an even better one. Its an entire car simulation based on a spreadsheet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: RPM vs KPH shift points

Post by jenko »

fantastic vlad
User avatar
hsv08
Posts: 564
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 am
cars: Just an ordinary VY Maloo.. 😜

Re: RPM vs KPH shift points

Post by hsv08 »

vlad01 wrote:I have an even better one. Its an entire car simulation based on a spreadsheet.
Thats a pretty intense spreadsheet!
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: RPM vs KPH shift points

Post by vlad01 »

yeah thats a really old one some guys made years and years ago, looks like it still gets updated from time to time. I dare say the first version would be up around 10 years old.