Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
vHell83
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am
cars: Supercharged VH V6

Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by vHell83 »

Hi there,

I've got a super six with has a heap of modifications including e85 that im looking to take for a tune.

I have had some very bad runs in the past with some tunes being set too rich or too lean.

I have tunerpro, nvram and a delco ecu. I'm looking for reputable tuners in Victoria who could do what I want done with my tune.

Are there any that anyone can reccomend?

Thanks.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by vlad01 »

I got some one perfect for you. He is a wizz at maf and e85 l67 and based in Melbourne. He uses The1's code and tuner pro too.

I'll pm you the details tonight.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by Holden202T »

might be worth narrowing down where in VIC you are?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by vlad01 »

He said Melbourne.
vHell83
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am
cars: Supercharged VH V6

Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by vHell83 »

Holden202T wrote:might be worth narrowing down where in VIC you are?
I am in Melbourne. Traveling is not an issue for me.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf

Post by vlad01 »

PM sent.