Hi there,
I've got a super six with has a heap of modifications including e85 that im looking to take for a tune.
I have had some very bad runs in the past with some tunes being set too rich or too lean.
I have tunerpro, nvram and a delco ecu. I'm looking for reputable tuners in Victoria who could do what I want done with my tune.
Are there any that anyone can reccomend?
Thanks.
Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf
-
vHell83
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am
- cars: Supercharged VH V6
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf
I got some one perfect for you. He is a wizz at maf and e85 l67 and based in Melbourne. He uses The1's code and tuner pro too.
I'll pm you the details tonight.
I'll pm you the details tonight.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf
might be worth narrowing down where in VIC you are?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf
He said Melbourne.
-
vHell83
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:38 am
- cars: Supercharged VH V6
Re: Tuners in Melbourne for delco sc vs v6 maf
I am in Melbourne. Traveling is not an issue for me.Holden202T wrote:might be worth narrowing down where in VIC you are?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic