My pcm has had the pats disabled with hp tuners. A couple of years ago I fitted a BA 4.0L motor to my XH ute with the BA pcm running standalone.
Im not running any other modules on the can bus so I had to change a few DTC's to not log a fault from the missing modules etc, but apart from that my pcm is oem.
If this pcm ever shits itself I'll be in trouble so I would like to clone this ecu so I have a spare.
The spare pcm I have has identical numbers so I will do a read on both ecu's and then compare the bin files in hexeditor & see if I can see what has changed.
Hey rolls, thanks for your efforts so far. We all really appreciate it. Thanks for sharing!
I will keep you updated.
Also, for those that haven't seen this; its a good reference for PCM numbers.
http://bulletperformanceracing.com.au/w ... -data-base