surprised its still holding together. anyone else ever found logged anything this bad?


HP tuners mate, I feel real bad for the owner it was a 20k plus build its got a tick that Worry's me , and then I see this, the owner says his only got into it a couple of times and was disappointed, so parked it up. I think that's what's held it together. Considering the size of the motor 433ci it should be almost scary to put your foot into , it's scary in the wrong way, scared it's going to pop!Dylan wrote:I've felt sorry for some people when seeing what they've paid for. Should see some wiring I've come across too. What software is that?

I hadn't even looked at the Knock sensors yet, I am starting with the bare bones first, it had the IAT cable tied to the radiator, had an accelerator pedal that was mounted in a way it would only reach a maximum or 72%Yortt wrote:16.2 AFR and 24 degrees ignition timing especially through the maximum torque area it should be knocking its head off!
it would be interesting to have a look at the tune if you could post it up.