Ls1 flash tool

General Tuning Questions And Discussions
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Ls1 flash tool

Post by Wade »

Has anyone seen these? Just wondering if it's worth buying or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: Ls1 flash tool

Post by Dylan »

I have it great tool. What are your plans with it?
Wade
Posts: 1229
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport

Re: Ls1 flash tool

Post by Wade »

I wanted to check it out and get familiar with it. Me an the misses own a vy clubby and was thinking of buying a vx later on. Thanks for that I'll buy it an have a play