Ls1 flash tool
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Ls1 flash tool
Has anyone seen these? Just wondering if it's worth buying or not
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Ls1 flash tool
I have it great tool. What are your plans with it?
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Ls1 flash tool
I wanted to check it out and get familiar with it. Me an the misses own a vy clubby and was thinking of buying a vx later on. Thanks for that I'll buy it an have a play