FX Holden Race Car Project

Post Your Delco Powered Ride Here
vt3.8lt
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vt3.8lt »

This site needs a like botton loving this build keep up the good work cant wait to see what she runs
The answer is always... boost!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

:thumbup:
A lot of people have commented on how quickly this car is getting done, I didn't think it was warranted, I just saw a post on Facebook of when I got this car into my shed, mid June 2016 .... I now understand! :lol: :punk:
vt3.8lt
Posts: 429
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:13 am
cars: Vt v6 turbo @ 8psi

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by vt3.8lt »

Yeah i get that still just makes me want that like button all that more or a fuck yeah button would probably be better admin look into that hahahahaha :punk:
The answer is always... boost!
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by immortality »

Holden202T wrote:Happy days!
tube lengths.jpg
LOL, this pic reminds me of the xmas shutdown period at work many years ago, instead of doing shutdown type work I spent one day just cutting up steam pipe for the roll cage in the bosses 4x4 after we finished doing the new front bar/winch mount.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

Have been busy all weekend up till this arvo, and despite it being 40 degrees outside I was keen to get some action happening!! This is all I could do before I decided enough for the day and back into the A/C ;)
P1130651.JPG
P1130652.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
psyolent
Posts: 1597
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:52 am
cars: VT Berlina Series 2 Wago
XP Falcon ex Geelong Taxi
SY Ford Territory
PD Hyundai nLine
SE Ford Capri
....too many fucking bikes

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by psyolent »

you so have to keep that fluoro in there when done ;)
Cheers,
Greg aka Sir Burnie Tanington

VX1 Berlina V6, VT1 Berlina V6 (Track), VN1 S V6, Hilux RN105 GMV8, Ford XP 170.
User avatar
firebug
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:06 am
cars: Pathfinder Ti550
L67 Gemini
78 Camaro Z28
Location: Newcastle NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by firebug »

Hope those zip ties are rated... :D
"My favourite colour of the alphabet is 3!"
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

I think you guys are focusing on the wrong part of the photo :P
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Gareth »

Don't think so, the roll bar is there to mount the light to isn't it? :D
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: FX Holden Race Car Project

Post by Holden202T »

probably will once I weld it all in hahahah!