crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Post by Charlescrown »

I have a Crow Cams chip here which I read and it is exactly the same as as a std chip. So much for development.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Post by Dylan »

Cam like that just set up a stock 12P, copy over a 185 tune VE and that'll run that ok.
Then dial it in with a wideband later on. Providing everything else is stock.
BOGSTOCK
Posts: 37
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 am
cars: supercharged v6 hilux
buick v6 hiace
ecotec hiace
LS1 hiace

Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Post by BOGSTOCK »

Yep just cam only so shouldn't take long. Just mainly wanted vats off.
Dylan
Posts: 3364
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
cars: VR Commodore V8

Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Post by Dylan »

Go straight to 12P, start fresh. NVRAM and a wideband and rip into it.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0

Post by vlad01 »

Yep I would too, crow cam tunes are so bad they are unusable.