crow cams eprom vs 5.0
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0
I have a Crow Cams chip here which I read and it is exactly the same as as a std chip. So much for development.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0
Cam like that just set up a stock 12P, copy over a 185 tune VE and that'll run that ok.
Then dial it in with a wideband later on. Providing everything else is stock.
Then dial it in with a wideband later on. Providing everything else is stock.
-
BOGSTOCK
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:03 am
- cars: supercharged v6 hilux
buick v6 hiace
ecotec hiace
LS1 hiace
Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0
Yep just cam only so shouldn't take long. Just mainly wanted vats off.
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0
Go straight to 12P, start fresh. NVRAM and a wideband and rip into it.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: crow cams eprom vs 5.0
Yep I would too, crow cam tunes are so bad they are unusable.