[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQ2pXkYjRM[/youtube]
Interesting youtube video's...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Interesting youtube video's...
This area is for any youtube videos that you think should be shared with like minded people, this will become a great source of information and boredom killer vid's
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQ2pXkYjRM[/youtube]
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkQ2pXkYjRM[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I picture paints a thousand words has never been more true! Watching that explains so many ways of creating mechanical movements in ~4 minutes. That would be impossible to do so quickly in text. I dont want to have to source replacement gears for some of those mechs, though!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6B80dkQ8IjU[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
An oldie but a goodie. Posted up by our old mate Jason.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5bBWBAjMg[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R5bBWBAjMg[/youtube]
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Yes, old VN/VP type, these were quite limited in reality due to average at best "one fits all" tune, stock 60mm TB with no manifold mods allowed and a rather weird un-optimized flat tappet cam with not a lot of lift but overly excessive duration, the cam was designed in the late 80s and left unchanged.Biggvl wrote:Is that a V6
They produced by the time head refinement was down pat at good but not best 340hp @ around 6800 rpm and peak torque just under 5.5k of 400Nm.
With a custom large TB and elbow, ultra high compression ratio on E85, optimized theoretically smaller cam and some manifold porting for good measure I figured a result of 390Hp @ 6500 and peak torque @4.5K of about 480Nm
-
Dylan
- Posts: 3364
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 am
- cars: VR Commodore V8
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Jason loved those things. The tune for them is on here I think it came from him originally.vlad01 wrote:An oldie but a goodie. Posted up by our old mate Jason.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
yes it did, I recall the file was called 7200 crazy spark or something lol
iirc it was just a fixed 20 odd º across the table.
EDIT: power of google finds the original file from Jason.
iirc it was just a fixed 20 odd º across the table.
EDIT: power of google finds the original file from Jason.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
There is a write up about the development of those formula Holden engines somewhere.