Hi guys
I have a delco ecu of opel vectra a
That ecu i damaged I want to recover it but I cant find datasheets can anybody halp me
Declo opel vectra A
-
Gagik1984
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
- cars: Opel
-
Gagik1984
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
- cars: Opel
Re: Declo opel vectra A
this is pcb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gagik1984
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
- cars: Opel
Re: Declo opel vectra A
pcb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Gagik1984
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
- cars: Opel
Re: Declo opel vectra A
need info about this chip
it is has direct connecction with crank sensor
it is has direct connecction with crank sensor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.