Declo opel vectra A

Converting To Delco ECU From Carby Or Other Injection Systems
Gagik1984
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
cars: Opel

Declo opel vectra A

Post by Gagik1984 »

Hi guys
I have a delco ecu of opel vectra a
That ecu i damaged I want to recover it but I cant find datasheets can anybody halp me
Gagik1984
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
cars: Opel

Re: Declo opel vectra A

Post by Gagik1984 »

this is pcb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gagik1984
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
cars: Opel

Re: Declo opel vectra A

Post by Gagik1984 »

pcb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gagik1984
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:43 pm
cars: Opel

Re: Declo opel vectra A

Post by Gagik1984 »

need info about this chip
it is has direct connecction with crank sensor
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.