Got a hot beverage and then continued onto Waitomo for lunch and some clay bird shooting
Checked the blower again on arrival still only luke warm. spent more time getting up it as we are taking the back roads, all windy up/down hills etc. Averaging about 10.9L/100km
Then continued on to Rotorua. On the way we stopped at the Mangakino damn where I checked the blower again and it still wasn't any hotter than before.
More spirited driving
With the cooler blower and adding a about 1 degree of timing using the MAT sensor at lower air temps it cruises real nice, definitely needs some work up top and I'm still not 100% sure I'm seeing full boost ATM but I'm definitely happy with the spacer. It seems to me that when you get up it things still get hot as is expected when compressing air but now once you settle down the blower seems to be cooling down so I think that is a probable win.
Cruising at the slightly higher rpm instant fuel average is dropping well below 10l/100km even when going up a mild incline. These things definitely need some proper gears in the rear.
Now it's time for a nanna nap before heading off to the restaurant