This is fantastic.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DmzxUM-9v0[/youtube]
Interesting youtube video's...
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aijyLKCvbU8[/youtube]
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
I think I may have seen something about these guys posted here once before but just though this maybe a place to throw these learners guides up here for some people to have a watch of
https://www.hpacademy.com/courses/bare- ... knowledge/
https://www.hpacademy.com/courses/bare- ... knowledge/
-
MAGP
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2016 7:48 am
- cars: VC V8 sedan, VS V6 wagon, VT V8 Landcruiser.
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
HPA is good, I use them. It reminds me of things I learned many years ago at TAFE and also explains alot of cutting edge things to do with the latest batch of aftermarket ECUs.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... jfew97igrU[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
That's awesome 
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Thats funny, thats the same test method I came up with independently for getting a rough idea on collector/header design efficiency.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Muscle car destroys supercars....
https://youtu.be/t4zSIVpVMaw
https://youtu.be/t4zSIVpVMaw
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Good to see the Stig is alive and well.
We need these in Aus instead of that BS spewgot opel fwd shit they plan to bring out. Holden would be nuts not to get these in, Ford have the mustang and we desperatly need something to balance that market. Camero is that answer.
We need these in Aus instead of that BS spewgot opel fwd shit they plan to bring out. Holden would be nuts not to get these in, Ford have the mustang and we desperatly need something to balance that market. Camero is that answer.
-
Dazza92VP
- Posts: 608
- Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 pm
- cars: 92 VP V8 Wagon
- Location: Perth
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Agree let the commodore name die with a bit of dignity and import the camaro would sell like no tomorrow