From a weekend of barely opening the shed door, to a weekend where I barely left the shed!
Got most of the turbo manifold worked out and tacked together .... don't mind the red tape, its just holding the two pipes in place, I need them removed to make a hole in the pipe before re-connecting permanently.
20170604_145757.jpg
turbo is about 1.5 inches away from the guard at the closest point, and its a fair bit further away from the inlet manifold now, as well as the dump pipe will run out of the inner guard well away from anything!
20170604_151425.jpg
20170604_152954.jpg
main thing left to work out now is the location of the wastegate, but that wont happen till it arrives in the mail - but I have plenty of welding to finish off in the mean time anyways!
now all that is mounted I've been able to work out what I need for the last of the coolant and oil pipes etc, so I have ordered the last bits I will hopefully need for them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.