Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program

User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program

Post by jenko »

You need to select percentage table if blm tables are percent based if old 128 =0 tables use the other table
That looks better. Now maintains I am consistently 10% too rich . Still hesitant to adjust that much :o should I trust wide band or narrow band :roll:
User avatar
delcowizzid
Posts: 5709
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Location: Wellington NZ

Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program

Post by delcowizzid »

10% is fine either side +/- I like to stay on the + side .
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
User avatar
jenko
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:43 am
cars: hilux v6
jaguar v12
mitsubishi lancer
fj cruiser
sv 21 camry wagon
Location: Pine mountain .vic

Re: Trimalyzer narrowband tuning program

Post by jenko »

been tinkering with this and checking the stft in tuner pro as I din't think I was 10% out finaly got the settings in trimalyzer right and the data it gave out matched the tuner pro stft data.
And the changes to the fuel table were easy to make .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.